- 2 cups Cherry Plums (or Plums)
- 2 cups Jumbo Blueberries (or regular blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups Jamie’s Farm Chai Streusel Granola
- 3 tbsp ghee (or butter), melted
- Preheat the oven 350°F. This recipe used two 0.5 qt cast iron dutch ovens, but you can use 4 baking ramekins or a 1 qt baking dish instead. Use 1 tbsp of melted ghee to coat the inside of the baking dishes.
- In a large bowl, mix the plums, blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, cornstarch and sugar and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the granola and 2 tbsp of melted ghee.
- Pour half the fruit mixture into each prepared dish, and top with half of the granola mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until bubbly. Enjoy!