Yogurt with Cranberry Sauce & Granola
Need a simple cranberry sauce recipe, or have leftovers from Thanksgiving? Swirl it into some plain yogurt and serve with plenty of granola for a delicious breakfast after the festivities.
- 1 12-oz. bag cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 cup of water
- Sea Salt
- Jamie's Farm Granola
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange zest, salt, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat until the cranberries start to pop and get jammy. Cook and stir frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Turn heat off and let cranberry sauce cool to room temperature.
- Serve yogurt with cranberry sauce and granola of choice.