How to Make a Yogurt Board
Have you seen the viral TikTok trend of butter boards? It's basically like a charcuterie board, but with copious amounts of butter swirled onto a wooden board with flakey salt, fruit preserves, fresh fruit, served with crackers and fresh bread...anything your heart fancies!
We decided to switch it up a bit and create our own version.
Introducing... yogurt boards!
Meet your new "charcuterie board" to switch it up this holiday season, whether as a wholesome dessert or a festive breakfast. Perfect for gatherings, big or small—this recipe's very simple and highly customizable!
Norr Organic Skyr (we used whole milk plain)
Jamie's Farm Granola (we used vanilla bean)
Jam or honey (we used apricot)
Crackers or bread to serve
Fresh fruit such as grapes, sliced apples, sliced pears
Decorative elements, such as rosemary sprigs or edible flowers
Flakey sea salt, if preferred
- Spread skyr onto a wooden board using an offset spatula.
- Dollop the jam or honey of choice onto the board.
- Serve with accompaniments such as fresh grapes, sliced apples, sliced pears.
- Decorate with fresh rosemary sprigs or edible flowers.
- Plain skyr with apricot jam, vanilla bean granola
- Plain skyr with honey
- Plain skyr with rosemary sprigs, olive oil, arugula, figs, sea salt, and rosemary granola
- Plain skyr with dill, smoked salmon, lemon, arugula, and black truffle granola