Article: Chocolate Strawberry Rose Yogurt Bark
Chocolate Strawberry Rose Yogurt Bark
Our friend at Audrey's Table crafted this incredibly delicious recipe, just in time for Valentine's Day! It features frozen greek yogurt with a layer of strawberry rose puree, dark chocolate, and a generous sprinkling of our top-selling Chocolate Strawberry Granola. Check out the full Instagram Video here to see how it's done.
16 oz tub greek yogurt
1 pint strawberries, cleaned and stems removed
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp rosewater
1 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
Jamie's Farm Dark Chocolate with Strawberries Granola
Dried rose petals
1. Add the strawberries to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. Pour the strawberry puree to a medium saucepan along with the maple syrup and salt.
3. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mixture will reduce and thicken to coat the back of a spoon.
4. Take off the heat, stir in the vanilla and rosewater, and set aside to cool completely.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the yogurt onto the parchment. Dollop the cooled strawberry rose puree onto the yogurt and swirl into the yogurt with a skewer or spoon. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, until completely frozen.
6. Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring between each, until completely melted.
7. Pour the melted chocolate on top of the frozen yogurt. Sprinkle Jamie’s Farm Chocolate Strawberry Granola on top of the chocolate and finish with flaky salt and dried rose petals.
8. Pop back into the freezer for 5-10 minutes, then cut into squares. Keep in the freezer to store.