With or without granola, we rounded up some of our favorite recipes, perfect for any spring day.
- Butternut Squash Toast with Ricotta, Caramelized Onions + Cheddar Granola
- This toast gets its natural sweetness from the maple-roasted squash, all enhanced by the caramelized, balsamic onions and paired with creamy ricotta, fresh mint, and a flavorful crunch from the cheddar granola.
- Honey Yogurt Mousse with Granola
- This recipe only takes 5 minutes to whip up with just three ingredients: egg whites, yogurt, and honey. Pair it with yogurt and roasted fruits.
- Buckwheat Crepes with Bourbon Cinnamon Apples + Granola
- For heart-healthy, gluten-free crepes, try a simple batter made of buckwheat, paired with soft, caramelized apples, a dollop of yogurt, and crunchy granola.
- Whipped Goat Cheese Toast with Lavender Blueberries + Granola
- Like a cloud. We whip the goat cheese until smooth and fluffy, pipe it across a cushy piece of sourdough, then top it off with wild blueberries simmered with a dash of honey and buds of lavender.
- Chocolate Buckwheat Porridge with Berries + Rose
This buckwheat porridge will satisfy any chocolate craving you may have - the chocolate's balanced by the warming spices of cinnamon and ginger, uplifted by the soothing aromas of lavender, rose, and rosemary, then sweetened naturally with berries and honey.